Galas, breakfasts, bed races, golf outings and more: Family Promise hosts several events each year to engage support, raise funds and spread the word about our mission to end family housing instability. These events are invaluable opportunities to create relationships with people and companies who are interested in helping us make a difference in the lives of homeless parents and their children.
- Spring 2024The Annex Ball FieldSpring 2024The Annex Ball Field, 405 N Ash St, Springfield, GA 31329Join us for our annual “Bed Race” fundraiser and event in Springfield, GA! During this exciting event, teams with beds mounted on bicycle wheels will compete in a fun Bed Race to benefit the homeless families we serve.
- Multiple DatesSat, Oct 14White Bluff Presbyterian ChurchOct 14, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWhite Bluff Presbyterian Church, 10710 White Bluff Rd, Savannah, GA 31406, USADon't miss this fantastic opportunity to share the joy of reading with your children and connect with other families in our community.
- Fri, Jul 21JF Gregory City ParkJul 21, 6:15 PMJF Gregory City Park, 521 Cedar St, Richmond Hill, GA 31324
- Wed, April 26 - Wed, June 28Family Promise of The Coastal EmpireWed, April 26 - Wed, June 28Family Promise of The Coastal Empire, 126 Horizon Park Dr, Savannah, GA 31405, USA
- Wed, Feb 8 - Wed, April 19The Oasis of Hope Community CenterWed, Feb 8 - Wed, April 19The Oasis of Hope Community Center, 728 E 55th St, Savannah, GA 31405, USA
- Sat, Oct 22Bryan, Chatham and Effingham CountiesOct 22, 2022, 5:00 PM – Oct 23, 2022, 6:00 AMBryan, Chatham and Effingham Counties, GeorgiaOct 22, 2022, 5:00 PM – Oct 23, 2022, 6:00 AMBryan, Chatham and Effingham Counties, GeorgiaThis event calls on families and individuals to give up their bed for one night. They can sleep on a couch, the floor, a car, or outside. The goal is to bring awareness to the millions of Americans that are homeless and shed a light on what the average night is for a homeless child.
- Sat, Oct 017320 Sallie Mood DrOct 01, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM7320 Sallie Mood Dr, 7320 Sallie Mood Dr, Savannah, GA 31406, USAOct 01, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM7320 Sallie Mood Dr, 7320 Sallie Mood Dr, Savannah, GA 31406, USAJoin us in an effort to kick-out homelessness! This day-long tournament is a family-friendly event that will bring everybody together for some great fun all while supporting a worthy cause. Pull your team together for $500 per team or $35 per person. Help us make sure every has a home.
- Sat, Jul 23Richmond HillJul 23, 2022, 7:00 AMRichmond Hill, 60 Exchange St suite c1, Richmond Hill, GA 31324, USA