Wish List – In Kind Donations
Welcome Home Kit Instructions
In putting together a Welcome Home Kit, you provide the essentials for a family that has just moved from homelessness to housing.
Your gift is often the first thing that a family receives as they build their new home with pride and dignity
How to Make a Welcome Home Kit:
1. Gather a group of helpers. Unite your kids, friends, church group or chess club to create a Kit together. Welcome the community to participate in caring for newly housed families!
2. Decide which Kit to create (list below).
3. Assemble the elements. Not everything needs to be newly purchased, but please provide functional, clean and quality items.
4. Place elements in designated container.
5. Drop off at one of our three locations. Please contact a Family Support Specialist at one of our locations or email email@example.com